Tuesday 19 August 2014

PROSPER MKWAIWA IN COMA AFTER A TRAGIC ACCIDENT


Continue for more after the cut....
According to Sowetan Live, Prosper was reportedly flung out of the car during the accident in which his Mercedes Benz AMG overturned on Church Street, Pretoria on Sunday.

He was admitted at Pretoria’s Steve Biko Academic hospital and his wife,  Tina, confirmed the news:
“It’s true, my husband was in an accident yesterday morning on his way home from a meeting. His condition is really bad. I can’t see him right now because he is in theatre.”

“I am traumatized, I could not identify him when I saw him lying in bed with tubes, I am confused, can’t sleep and highly stressed”

“I don’t know if he will be able to talk, or walk when he recovers. I am anxious,” she added

Speaking about her accident which happened 3 months ago:
“I don’t know what is happening, we both have been in accidents now and it was the same thing with me.”

On her husbands’ wellbeing and businesses:
“I have been working on my album and was going to launch it before the end of the year, but now I will have to concentrate on tenders and contracts as well as support him.” 

“My music is less important right now, I need my husband to survive and will make sure he gets all the help he needs.”

Wishing Prosper a speedy recovery!!

No comments:

Post a Comment